Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mommyof 2
Admin

March Break Empty
PostSubject: March Break   March Break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:09 pm

So anyone doing anhting fun for March Break? We are doing nothing. We will hit the library, maybe cosmic adentures, some skating. Does anyone know what is free this week cause i'm sure there is a lot happenin that i don't know about.
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
StephL

March Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Break   March Break Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:12 pm

We are going to the Sugar Bush in the morning...little cat. creek consevation area. its $8 for the 3 of us $10 a carload. In the evening we are going to the magic show on the base since I live up here. We went bowling yesterday and did hair cuts and hit up toys r us today Smile other then that we've just been shovelling and hiding from the cold in the house playing board games and watching movies! My kids go with their father Wednesday for the rest of March break...which sucks a lot cause I miss them so much... I have to work Wed- Sunday nights...which also sucks cause my hubby is gone away so I'm alone the rest of the time Sad
Back to top Go down

March Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston moms :: Pregnancy and Parenting :: Moms of school-age and teens-
Jump to: