Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cranky Baby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
handsomeboysX2

Cranky Baby Empty
PostSubject: Cranky Baby   Cranky Baby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm

My four month old has been so unhappy for the past week. He has no teeth yet but it is the eye teeth that keep coming down then back up. He is having a hard time sleeping...just general unhappiness. I feel so bad for him. Tylenol works for awhile but not too long then have to wait a couple hours before he can have it again.
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

Cranky Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranky Baby   Cranky Baby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear he is sooo crancky. Have you tried letting him gum on a cold wet faceclothe. I found that helped with my girls. My girls also like to gum on a dill pickle out of the fridge. Sounds grosse but it worked. And it is very sloppy. A few suggestions. Hopefully it pops out soon. Seems to take forever sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
Nicki

Cranky Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranky Baby   Cranky Baby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Have you tried Camilia? I used this for my daughter when she was teeting and it seemed to help. It is a pre-measured liquid that is all natural, you can get it at Loblaws in the organic section near the herbal remedies and vitamins. HTH Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cranky Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranky Baby   Cranky Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranky Baby
Page 1 of 1