Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Saying Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mommyof5girls

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi Everyone I am Trish mommy to 5 lil girls ages 5months to 6.5yrs
I am from just outside Napanee so I hope its still ok I join you all I am not too far from kingston.

I am married for the past 7yrs together for 12yrs to my wonderful Husband who works from home. I just started my own company with my cousin and its starting to take off doing home parties.

Glad to have found you all.

Trish flower
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome and of course it is ok for you to join. I'm glad you came. What kind of parties are you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
mommyof5girls

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 am

mommyof 2 wrote:
Welcome and of course it is ok for you to join. I'm glad you came. What kind of parties are you doing?

We do in home parties selling Adult Toys and Novelties www.sensitivepleasures.com if you want to see what i am talking about.

We were both SAHM trying to figure out how to make an income and still stay at home and the opportunity came along to start the company and its great its evenings and weekends that we do the parties so we can still spend all day with the kids.
Back to top Go down
mommyof 2
Admin

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:24 am

Awesome, sounds like a fun job.. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
mommyof5girls

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:44 am

mommyof 2 wrote:
Awesome, sounds like a fun job.. Smile

LOL it is we have a blast doing the parties everyone laughing and having a good time. Its fun sunny

Trish flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Saying Hi   Just Saying Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Saying Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston moms :: Mom Introduction :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: