Kingston moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingston moms

A place for moms in the Kingston area to meet each other and discuss various topics about children and theirfamilies.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eyebrows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mommyof 2
Admin

eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: eyebrows   eyebrows Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am

Does anyone know of a good place to get eyebrows done? I desperatley need mine done but don't trust many people with my face....lol Can anyone recommend someone good? They need to be done today or tommorrow as we have a wedding to go to on Sat.
Back to top Go down
https://kingstonmoms.forumakers.com
Nicki

eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: eyebrows   eyebrows Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:44 pm

I have gotten mine done at Diva Salon on Princess St. by Andrea and she was good. I recently started going to Nydia at James Brett Salon on Princess. Both great choices.
Back to top Go down
princesstia

eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: eyebrows   eyebrows Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Twice now I've gone to Envy (near the top of princess in the 'hub' - across from shoppers drugmart). I'm pretty pick when it comes to brows, I like a natural look and hate pencil thin. So far I've been happy with what they've done, and it seem reasonably priced compared to what i paid in BC (no frame of reference in Kingston though, as this is the only salon I've used).

Cheers,
Jackie
Back to top Go down
KB

eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: eyebrows   eyebrows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Im an Esthetician and I'm amazing at eye brows call me if you ever need them done. www.inhomeandtravelspa.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eyebrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: eyebrows   eyebrows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eyebrows
Page 1 of 1